Marble Mountains (Five elements mountains) is a cluster of five hills located are 9km south of Da Nang, on the way to Hoi An. The five marble hills or “mountains” this formation are named after the five elements (Ngũ Haành) of the ancient oriental philosophy. There are a number of caves, grottos and Buddhist temples on the mountains with nice natural entrances and tunnels. The temples make the area a popular pilgrimage site. The Marble Mountains are also famous for their traditional stonemasonry activities.
· Hoi An Ancient Town is truly the most charming place to stop in central Vietnam. The preservation of 18th century architecture and way of life in the old town continues to lure wide eyed visitors. Once you arrive in Hoi An, you will wish you had planned to stay longer. It's a place that tugs on your sense of peace. It's safe and easy to explore. December in 1999, Hoi An Ancient Town was officially listed as a World Heritage Site.
- 08h00 : Pick-up at Brilliant hotel. Transfer to the Marble Mountains
- 08h15 : Visit the carvings-stone village,where the local skillful sculptors create many marble products which are exported to many countries worldwide
- 08h45 : Climb up to visit the Marble Mountains by the stone stairs and enjoy the panoramic view of the nearby countryside, and visit Huyen Khong cave.
- 10h30 : Depart to Hoian
- 13h30 : Visit Hoi an Ancient town : The Museum of History, Quangdong temple, The Chinese Assembly Hall of Phuc Kien, Japanese bridge, Phung Hung Old house, Thang Loi handicraft workshop
- 14h30 : Back to the hotel. Tour ends
162 Bach Dang Street - Hai Chau District – Da Nang City